CHS How to Register
Spring 2022 Registration will open
Tuesday, February 1.
How to Register for a SUNY Schenectady College in the High School Course
Students may register for all CHS classes at once. No need to submit multiple registration forms. Once registration is completed, students will be billed for the cost of their CHS course at a rate of $64 per credit. This is 1/3 the cost of SUNY Schenectady County Community College tuition. Bills will be sent to the student’s address that is on file with instructions on how to pay.
All students should register at the link below. When possible, please register for all classes at the same time. View registration instructions.
This registration is for Fall Only or Full Year CHS classes. Check for classes available at your high school.
- Students will be charged $192 for a 3 Credit Course and $256 for a 4 Credit Course. Tuition Invoices will be mailed home.
- Invoices will be mailed home with payment instructions. Payment is due March 11, 2022.
- Tuition Assistance:
- Free/Reduced Lunch Waiver: SUNY Schenectady’s Board of Trustees has approved to waive tuition for all students who qualify for Free/Reduced lunch. Complete the Free/Reduced Lunch Waiver form and return to your instructor for approval signature. Please do not submit a form if you submitted one in Fall of 2022. Forms are valid for one academic year.
- Scholarship Request: Additional scholarship funds are available for students who do not qualify for Free/Reduced lunch but demonstrate financial hardships. Please complete the Scholarship Request form and mail directly to address shown. Please do not submit a form if you submitted one in Fall of 2022. Forms are valid for one academic year.
All forms are due no later than March 1, 2022. You must be registered for a course prior to submitting your form. No late applications will be accepted.
Obtain a Certificate of Residence if you are not a Schenectady County resident.
- If you have already submitted a Certificate of Residence in the Fall of 2021, you do not need to submit another one.
- All non-Schenectady County residents need to submit a Certificate of Residence. by March 2, 2022.
- Please remind your students to follow instructions in the parent letters for obtaining a Certificate of Residence, unless your school has a system arranged with your County Treasurer or local County Clerk office.