Become a community partner with SUNY Schenectady and connect with students and alumni through our online Career Management System, College Central Network. Be first in line for invitations to interact with our campus community as advisors, mentors, presenters and recruiters during on campus programs and events.
Businesses and organizations are welcome on campus to recruit, network and provide career and job search guidance by contacting our office at least two weeks before your intended visit.
- Current SUNY Campus Guidelines in effect
- Live recruitment is available on campus and/or virtually through Microsoft Teams Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Email your request to email@example.com or call 518-836-2807
Want to help students develop the confidence, knowledge and skill needed to be part of your future workforce?
- Be a Career Advisor-In-Residence (virtual or live) to answer questions about your field and assist our students with resume review or mock interviews
- Participate in our Speed Networking Program to help students practice communication skills
- Join the SUNY Schenectady CONNEX career mentorship community
Business Education and Training Resources
Employers looking to develop their current employees can get customized trainings to improve your bottom line through our Office of Workforce Development and Community Education
Hotel, Culinary Arts, and Tourism Career Fair - March 29, 2023
Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism Career Expo - March 29, 2023
Learn more about the career expo!
2023 Business Recruiting Now Open!
See details about Business Recruiting.