ADA Scheduled Exam Procedures
What do I do if I am a student with a disability?
Registered with the office of ADA transition services for accommodations but confused about how to get started with scheduling an exam? You’re in luck! We have all the answers right here.
- Fill out an ADA Testing Appointment form to schedule a date and time for your exam and email it to the Testing Center at email@example.com. (If you have problems filling in the form, please email the information directly.)
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Testing Center confirming your appointment. If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so as soon as possible. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 518-381-1293.
- Scheduling is encouraged, especially if using a reader or wishing to use our distraction reduced space.
- On the day of your exam, please show up to Elston 427 at your scheduled time. Please make sure to wear a facemask and practice proper safety protocols!
- Fill out the top portion of the ADA Exam Coversheet.
Bring/send the coversheet to your instructor so they know to drop off your exam to the Testing Center.
- Relax and study!
If you have any questions or problems, please come to the Testing Center, and we will help you get organized! The Testing Center is located in Elston Hall, Room 427.